Para calcular a classificação geral de estrelas e a análise percentual por estrela, não usamos uma média simples. Em vez disso, nosso sistema considera coisas como se uma avaliação é recente e se o avaliador comprou o item na Amazon. Ele também analisa avaliações para verificar a confiabilidade.
Bug-thesda has lost their title to Ubi. I have been playing this since it was released and it has locked up my Xbox about 5 times and made it REBOOT three?! When it is actually working its decent, conquer regions, upgrade stuff blah blah blah.. all Ubi games are basically the same now. **Edit: If you want a good laugh read Ubis replies in the comments on this review. Here are a few of the bugs I've found:
1. When you get to the last opponent in the bare knuckle fight club the fight won't end and you'll be stuck in the ring. This happens if you're using a character with "k.o. punch: rapid knockout". You'll have to restart that last arena and use someone who does NOT have the rapid knockout trait.
2. Say cheese: aquire the key logger. The spider not will enteract with the object but nothing happens. This appears to happen if you explored the area and interacted with the object before this mission was active. You have to shut the game down and reload it.
3. The Nigel Cass boss fight: This shuts down the whole Xbox. Also you're stuck because when you reload the game it puts you right back in it. I've gotten half way through the fight three times and this happened. VERY frustrating.
4. Dopplegangers.. I've run into exact clones of my character, even down to the clothes. This has happened with three different characters. Funny but at the same time not good for a AAA game. Apparently even after you recruit someone they can respawn and there's two of you now.
5. Pop-ins and drop ins: if you stand in one place peop!e will randomly phase in and out... Sometimes dropping from the sky. The future is a scary place.
The main bug is the erroring to the home screen while you're in the middle of a mission. I've bought every Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs and all the other Ubi titles and this makes me sick.
I have an Xbox one x and I've had 5 crashes in the few hours I've been playing which is really disappointing. I guess it's the companies way of saying your hardware is dated. The gameplay is really fun though, story is whatever, but the recruiting and building your group is really cool. Hopefully they update it to help with stability but this is what I expect at the end of the Xbone's life.
Well so far Ive enjoyed what little I could so far...Im playing this game on xbox one and the game started off well with no bugs in the introduction mission. But an hour-two hours in,for me,the game just became a bug filled mess. The game looks great,controls good...but the dialogue. No problem with the writing,I actually like it...when I can hear it. Cutscenes in the game are broken. Where theres supposed to be dialouge,there isnt and theyre just awkward,fast forwarded and you have no idea whats going on. I want to love this game but rn,its buggier than a Bethesda game.