As avaliações de clientes, incluindo as avaliações do produto por estrelas, ajudam os clientes a saberem mais sobre o produto e a decidirem se é o produto certo para eles.
Para calcular a classificação geral por estrelas e o detalhamento percentual por estrelas, não usamos uma média simples. Em vez disso, nosso sistema considera coisas como o quão recente é uma avaliação e se o avaliador comprou o produto na Amazon. As avaliações também são analisadas para verificar a confiabilidade.
This was the exact replacment for my marine toilet macerator pump. Very straight forward to install, instructions were clear. Even included the "reducers" for the hoses (the inlet/outlet pipes on the new pump are smaller than the old one). Works great.
I have a 1996 Sea Ray with the Electric Flush head system, bought it used abouit 11 years ago. The first few years, the pump worked fine, but then I would have intermittent problems. Pressing the flush button would sometimes result in the fuse popping out. Had the Boat service marina replace the button/switch, which they said was the problem. It worked ok for a couple years, then back to the fuse popping out. I finally decided to just replace the pump. When I disassembled everything, I temporarily plugged the old pump in, and could see the macerator wheel in the unit was just binding when I pressed the flush switch. I replaced it with the new pump, and voila! It spun just fine, that was the problem all along! The dimensions of this pump are exactly the same as the original equipment, so replacement presented no challenges. Now it works every time I press the flush button, wife is happy about that!
Unlike others, my old toilet had the black plastic sleve "nearly fused" to the white platic of the toilet itself. It was 30 years old. I had to use a hammer and a 1/2 inch wood chizzle to slowly chip out the old black sleeve. You have to start with breaking out small pieces around the rim first... after about 10 minutes of modest whacking it was out. (don't hit the chizzle really hard cuz then you end up putting dings in the white plastic of the toilet - but it turns out to not matter much). After the black sleeve was removed I used a bit of lithium grease to goop up the o-ring groove (on the new black sleeve) and the white mating surface of the toilet - and the o-ring itself. I used a flat file to true up the white mating surface on the toilet. It didn't seem to need much, if anything... but why not make sure it's true. 4 screws later, and done. Pretty easy. I did not replace the joker valve... my sense is if works fine after 30 years, it's got another 30 in it. There is a youtube video on the joker value if you are so inclined. Overall, about a 30-40 minute job... difficulty = 2 (out of 10).
Motor is inoperable. Installed on 5/4/2020. Armature hard to move. Suspect defective product. With all the lockdowns and shelter at home going on, I couldn't get to the marina to install before today and I missed the last date to return the product. I guess I've learned my lesson and I'm stuck with a defective product. Still I am dissatisfied with this vendor.
This made the fix a slam dunk. The new pump assembly just slips in the base with a alignment notch at the top. I used some silicon plumbers grease in the large o-ring groove to sticky the o-ring in place till the screws were in. I could have possibly rebuilt the old macerator assembly but it was pretty nasty and corroded too. It's a little more money for the complete assembly but it's way worth not being forced to deal with all the YUK and no wondering if the motor will fail next. Basically makes your Marine head brand new again for 1/3 the cost of buying a new toilet.