Autores semelhantes para seguir
Gerenciar aqueles que você segue
Os clientes também compraram itens de
Atualizações do Autor
Wish you could make more money, quit your job, or become financially independent? It all starts with passive income.
Finance guru, former financial advisor, and Amazon bestselling author of Money Honey, Rachel Richards has one goal in mind: teaching you everything you need to know to become financially free earlier than you ever thought possible. At age 27, Rachel quit her job and retired, living off $10,000+ per month in passive income streams. Let her show you how to do it at any age—it's never too late.
What is passive income? Passive income is earned with little to no ongoing work. It's no get-rich-quick scheme, but once your passive income exceeds your expenses, you are set for life.
If you regularly feel the Sunday Scaries or always dread getting up for work in the morning, this book is for you. This book is for the college student already dreading the 9-5 life that waits him upon graduating; the couple who would rather spend their time doing what they want, instead of slaving away for their employers every day; and the single parent who is barely scraping by.
Regardless of your WHY, passive income could be your HOW.
In a refreshingly realistic how-to guide, Rachel serves up 28 tried and true passive income models, helping you to:
- Achieve "Financial Independence, Retire Early" without penny-pinching
- Create consistent, long-term residual income (the non-multi-level-marketing way), so you can live life on your terms
- Have the flexibility to work when, where, and if you want
- Say "goodbye" to your 9-5, and create a life you totally love
- Eliminate your money stresses and fears
In this book, you’ll learn directly from countless subject matter experts, including:
- Hal Elrod, who survived multiple near-death experience and went on to impact millions of lives through his internationally bestselling book, The Miracle Morning™!
- Bobby Hoyt, a former high school band director who created the Millennial Money Man blog and now makes six figures per month!
- David Osborn, a multi-millionaire real estate mogul who started out broke and unemployed at age 26, only to become one of the most successful real estate franchise owners in the world!
- Honorée Corder, who is an executive book coach, speaker, and author of over 50 books!
- Doug Skipworth, who personally owns hundreds of rental units and co-founded Crestcore Realty!
Join the thousands of people who have already found success with these strategies. Applicable in 2020 and beyond, Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement is the gift that keeps on giving. Get it for yourself, as a Christmas gift, or to jumpstart a New Year's Resolution.
Complete beginner or not, by the end of Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement, you'll know exactly what it takes and how to get started. Passive income is real and attainable for everyone, even you.
**UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2020, now including a foreword by Paula Pant of Afford Anything!**
Adulting is hard, especially when it comes to money management… but it doesn’t have to be.
What if one book could dramatically change the way you think about money? What if you could finally do the things you know you should be doing but haven’t yet, like creating a budget, paying down debt, and investing in the stock market? What if you could finally learn about finance without your eyes glazing over?
In Money Honey: A Simple 7-Step Guide for Getting Your Financial $hit Together, bestselling author and former financial advisor Rachel Richards achieves the impossible by bringing humor and sass to the dreaded subject of personal finance. An avid investor and business owner, Rachel talks straight about how to attain financial freedom.
You’ll find no shortage of valuable nuggets in this tough-love guide that will teach you how to:
- Double your income and halve your expenses
- Consolidate your student loans and lower your interest rate
- Get a bombproof credit score
- Open a brokerage account and make a trade so that you can start investing in the stock market
- Allocate your money between debt payoff, short-term savings, and retirement
- …and lots more!
You will also learn:
- Rachel’s 7-step process for getting your financial $hit together
- The 4-Bucket Savings Strategy
- The answers to 12 of the most commonly-asked finance questions
- The 4 Golden Rules for Investing
PLUS, you’ll also get free instant access to Rachel’s budgeting and net worth worksheets to boost your money management efforts.
Applicable in 2020 and beyond, Money Honey is perfect for beginners. Get this book as a birthday gift, Christmas present, or graduation gift for the struggling millennial or young adult in your life… or better yet, treat yourself!
If you’re ready to whip your finances into shape and have fun while doing so, this book is for you.