Autores semelhantes para seguir
Gerenciar aqueles que você segue
Os clientes também compraram itens de
Atualizações do Autor
The world's top trader's reveal the secrets of their phenomenal success!
How do the world's most successful traders amass tens, hundreds of millions of dollars a year? Are they masters of an occult knowledge, lucky winners in a random market lottery, natural-born virtuosi—Mozarts of the markets? In search of an answer, bestselling author Jack D. Schwager interviewed dozens of top traders across most financial markets. While their responses differed in the details, all of them could be boiled down to the same essential formula: solid methodology + proper mental attitude = trading success. In Market Wizards Schwager lets you hear, in their own words, what those super-traders had to say about their unprecedented successes, and he distils their responses down into a set of guiding principles you can use to become a trading star in your own right.
- Features interviews with superstar money-makers including Bruce Kovner, Richard Dennis, Paul Tudor Jones, Michel Steinhardt, Ed Seykota, Marty Schwartz, Tom Baldwin, and more
- Tells the true stories behind sensational trading coups, including the one about the trader who turned $30,000 into $80 million, the hedge fund manager who's averaged 30% returns every year for the past twenty-one years, and the T-bond futures trader who parlayed $25,000 into $2 billion in a single day!
"Market Wizards is one of the most fascinating books ever written about Wall Street. A few of the 'Wizards' are my friends—and Jack Schwager has nailed their modus operandi on the head."
--Martin W. Zweig, Ph.D., Editor, The Zweig Forecast
In The New Market Wizards, successful traders relate the financial strategies that have rocketed them to success. Asking questions that readers with an interest or involvement in the financial markets would love to pose to the financial superstars, Jack D. Schwager encourages these financial wizards to share their insights. Entertaining, informative, and invaluable, The New Market Wizards is destined to become another Schwager classic.
Unknown Market Wizards continues in the three-decade tradition of the hugely popular Market Wizards series, interviewing exceptionally successful traders to learn how they achieved their extraordinary performance results.
The twist in Unknown Market Wizards is that the featured traders are individuals trading their own accounts. They are unknown to the investment world. Despite their anonymity, these traders have achieved performance records that rival, if not surpass, the best professional managers.
Some of the stories include:
- A trader who turned an initial account of $2,500 into $50 million.
- A trader who achieved an average annual return of 337% over a 13-year period.
- A trader who made tens of millions using a unique approach that employed neither fundamental nor technical analysis.
- A former advertising executive who used classical chart analysis to achieve a 58% average annual return over a 27-year trading span.
- A promising junior tennis player in the UK who abandoned his quest for a professional sporting career for trading and generated a nine-year track record with an average annual return just under 300%.
World-renowned author and trading expert Jack D. Schwager is our guide. His trademark knowledgeable and sensitive interview style encourages the Wizards to reveal the fascinating details of their training, experience, tactics, strategies, and their best and worst trades. There are dashes of humour and revelations about the human side of trading throughout.
The result is a engrossing new collection of trading wisdom, brimming with insights that can help all traders improve their outcomes.
Fascinating insights into the hedge fund traders who consistently outperform the markets, in their own words
From bestselling author, investment expert, and Wall Street theoretician Jack Schwager comes a behind-the-scenes look at the world of hedge funds, from fifteen traders who've consistently beaten the markets. Exploring what makes a great trader a great trader, Hedge Fund Market Wizards breaks new ground, giving readers rare insight into the trading philosophy and successful methods employed by some of the most profitable individuals in the hedge fund business.
- Presents exclusive interviews with fifteen of the most successful hedge fund traders and what they've learned over the course of their careers
- Includes interviews with Jamie Mai, Joel Greenblatt, Michael Platt, Ray Dalio, Colm O’Shea, Ed Thorp, and many more
- Explains forty key lessons for traders
- Joins Stock Market Wizards, New Market Wizards, and Market Wizards as the fourth installment of investment guru Jack Schwager's acclaimed bestselling series of interviews with stock market experts
A candid assessment of each trader's successes and failures, in their own words, the book shows readers what they can learn from each, and also outlines forty essential lessons—from finding a trading method that fits an investor's personality to learning to appreciate the value of diversification—that investment professionals everywhere can apply in their own careers.
Bringing together the wisdom of the true masters of the markets, Hedge Fund Market Wizards is a collection of timeless insights into what it takes to trade in the hedge fund world.
What differentiates the highly successful market practitioners—the Market Wizards—from ordinary traders? What traits do they share? What lessons can the average trader learn from those who achieved superior returns for decades while still maintaining strict risk control? Jack Schwager has spent the past 25 years interviewing the market legends in search of the answers—a quest chronicled in four prior Market Wizards volumes totaling nearly 2,000 pages.
In The Little Book of Market Wizards, Jack Schwager seeks to distill what he considers the essential lessons he learned in conducting nearly four dozen interviews with some of the world's best traders. The book delves into the mindset and processes of highly successful traders, providing insights that all traders should find helpful in improving their trading skills and results.
- Each chapter focuses on a specific theme essential to market success
- Describes how all market participants can benefit by incorporating the related traits, behaviors, and philosophies of the Market Wizards in their own trading
- Filled with compelling anecdotes that bring the trading messages to life, and direct quotes from the market greats that resonate with the wisdom born of experience and skill
Stepping clearly outside the narrow confines of most investment books, The Little Book of Market Wizards focuses on the value of understanding one's self within the context of successful investing.
The third in the bestselling Market Wizards series, this time focusing on the barometer of the economy—the stock market.
It has been nearly a decade since the publication of the highly successful The New Market Wizards. The interim has witnessed the most dynamic bull market in US stock history, a collapse in commodity prices, dramatic failures in some of the world's leading hedge funds, the burst of the Internet bubble, a fall into recession and subsequent rumblings of recovery. Who have been the 'market wizards' during this tumultuous financial period? How did some traders manage to significantly outperform a stockmarket that during its heyday moved virtually straight up?
This book will feature interviews with a variety of traders who achieved phenomenal financial success during the glory days of the Internet boom. In contrast with the first two Market Wizard books, which included traders from a broad financial spectrum—stocks, bonds, currencies and futures—this volume will focus on traders in the stockmarket.
Bestselling author, Jack Schwager, challenges the assumptions at the core of investment theory and practice and exposes common investor mistakes, missteps, myths, and misreads
When it comes to investment models and theories of how markets work, convenience usually trumps reality. The simple fact is that many revered investment theories and market models are flatly wrong—that is, if we insist that they work in the real world. Unfounded assumptions, erroneous theories, unrealistic models, cognitive biases, emotional foibles, and unsubstantiated beliefs all combine to lead investors astray—professionals as well as novices. In this engaging new book, Jack Schwager, bestselling author of Market Wizards and The New Market Wizards, takes aim at the most perniciously pervasive academic precepts, money management canards, market myths and investor errors. Like so many ducks in a shooting gallery, Schwager picks them off, one at a time, revealing the truth about many of the fallacious assumptions, theories, and beliefs at the core of investment theory and practice.
- A compilation of the most insidious, fundamental investment errors the author has observed over his long and distinguished career in the markets
- Brings to light the fallacies underlying many widely held academic precepts, professional money management methodologies, and investment behaviors
- A sobering dose of real-world insight for investment professionals and a highly readable source of information and guidance for general readers interested in investment, trading, and finance
- Spans both traditional and alternative investment classes, covering both basic and advanced topics
- As in his best-selling Market Wizard series, Schwager manages the trick of covering material that is pertinent to professionals, yet writing in a style that is clear and accessible to the layman
* Types of charts-bar, close-only, point-and-figure, candlestick.
* Chart patterns-one-day, continuation, top and bottom formations, the importance of failed signals.
* Trading systems-trend-following, counter-trend, pattern recognition.
* Charting and analysis software-price data issues, time frame/trading style considerations, software research.
* he planned trading approach-trading philosophy, choosing markets, risk control strategies, establishing a trading routine.
The essential futures market reference guide
A Complete Guide to the Futures Market is the comprehensive resource for futures traders and analysts. Spanning everything from technical analysis, trading systems, and fundamental analysis to options, spreads, and practical trading principles, A Complete Guide is required reading for any trader or investor who wants to successfully navigate the futures market.
Clear, concise, and to the point, this fully revised and updated second edition provides a solid foundation in futures market basics, details key analysis and forecasting techniques, explores advanced trading concepts, and illustrates the practical application of these ideas with hundreds of market examples. A Complete Guide to the Futures Market:
- Details different trading and analytical approaches, including chart analysis, technical indicators and trading systems, regression analysis, and fundamental market models.
- Separates misleading market myths from reality.
- Gives step-by-step instruction for developing and testing original trading ideas and systems.
- Illustrates a wide range of option strategies, and explains the trading implications of each.
- Details a wealth of practical trading guidelines and market insights from a recognized trading authority.
Trading futures without a firm grasp of this market’s realities and nuances is a recipe for losing money. A Complete Guide to the Futures Market offers serious traders and investors the tools to keep themselves on the right side of the ledger.
Die Market Wizards, die erfolgreichsten Trader aller Zeiten – sie erzielen seit Jahrzehnten herausragende Performances bei völliger Risikokontrolle und sind Vorbilder für Generationen von Tradern. Jack Schwager hat in den letzten 25 Jahren diese Besten der Besten interviewt. Das Ergebnis: die berühmte "Magier der Märkte"-Reihe. In seinem "Kleinen Buch der Market Wizards" bündelt er nun die wichtigsten Lektionen aus diesen Gesprächen in einem Buch voller Tradingwissen und spannender und lustiger Anekdoten aus dem Erfahrungsschatz der besten Trader der Welt. Nie war es so einfach, einen tiefen Blick in die Kunst des Tradings und die Gedankenwelt der Besten ihrer Zunft zu werfen und zu verstehen, wie man seinen eigenen Tradingerfolg deutlich verbessern kann.
Das Wichtigste in Kürze:
Ein Klassiker der Investmentliteratur
Pflichtlektüre für jeden Anleger
Umsetzbare Tipps von Insidern
Blicken Sie den Profis über die Schulter