Autores semelhantes para seguir
Gerenciar aqueles que você segue
Os clientes também compraram itens de
Atualizações do Autor
Does Your Child Have ADHD? Learn How to Help Them Achieve Everything They Set Their Mind on, Despite Their Condition!
Was your child diagnosed with ADHD? There's no need to panic.
Discover how to deal with ADHD in children and help your child thrive in life, no matter what.
Has your child's behavior started changing suddenly? Does your child suddenly have outbursts such as crying, screaming, biting, kicking, hitting, or even destroying property? Dealing with ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) might seem challenging at first. But there's nothing to be afraid of.
ADHD is one of the most misunderstood conditions. Many consider it a hindering disorder with no cure. Even though medication and therapy help, parents also need to find a unique strategy that will help them deal with their child.
Written by Theresa Miller, an experienced therapist and author, this guide is about to teach you everything there is to know about ADHD! From possible treatment options to techniques and intervention strategies, you'll find everything you need to help your child lead a normal life.
Here is what you can find inside this guide:
- ADHD 101 – Discover what are ADHD symptoms and when you should get your child evaluated.
- ADHD Treatments – Learn what are available treatment options and which one is the most suitable for your child.
- Living with ADHD – Expert tips and advice on how to help your child lead a normal life despite their behavioral challenges.
- The importance of diet – Find out why diet is important for ADHD and how you can ensure your child intakes all the nutrients.
- And much more!
Children with ADHD can lead a perfectly normal life if their parents know how to deal with their condition properly.
Don't wait for a second longer! Start helping your child right away and ensure they have a great childhood and a fulfilling life with the help of this guide!
Scroll up, click on "Buy Now with 1-Click", and Get Your Copy Now!
This Book on Trauma and Recovery Is for Any Woman Who Suspects She Has Been a Victim of Abuse.
Theresa Miller guides you to learn about abuse, identify if it has happened to you, understand the complex ways your body and brain have been affected by it- from depression to problems with relationships to being unable to trust even those people who love you most.
The book provides cognitive tools for you to recover from abuse. It discusses Domestic Violence, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Complex PTSD disorder about traumatic types of abuse.
This project also offers treatment and therapy information as well as helpful advice for recovering from such violence.
The text by Theresa Miller is a cognitive-based approach to understanding the mental, physical, and social changes that happen when a person experiences an event of overwhelming violence in their life.
The book focuses on personal experience with abuse survivors struggling under the weight of guilt, shame, or fear from any number of traumatic events in their lives.
The book will help you:
- Claim your life back: After learning the reasons for your psyche to react in the way that it did after the fact of abuse, you will be able to identify how you can learn to release yourself from the haunting symptoms.
- Live with yourself happily: Theresa Miller is determined to teach you about ways and heal you to start loving yourself again, stop blaming yourself, and begin trusting the ones that genuinely love and care for you.
- Help others: Once you know how it feels to feel better, you will know how to ease the pains of others who have struggled through similar issues. You will understand how to raise awareness with no discomfort of addressing the psychological results of abuse.
If you want to take control over your mind...
Scroll up, click on "Buy Now with 1-Click," and Get Your Copy Now!
If you are constantly worried about your partner overreacting or going overboard with feelings of jealousy or are the one finding it increasingly difficult to overcome this difficult feeling and are desperate to stop jealousy from ruining your relationship(s), keep reading…
You Are About To Learn How To Effectively Tame Jealousy And Stop It From Damaging Your Relationship(s), For Good!
Maya Angelou was right in her quote; “Jealousy in romance is like salt in food. A little can enhance the savor, but too much can spoil the pleasure and, under certain circumstances, can be life-threatening.”
It is true; sometimes, jealousy might remind our partners that we’re valuable and they don’t want to lose us, and some experts even suggest that it exists because it’s a great mate retention strategy. However, it is also associated with aggressive behavior, arguments and breakups, and makes otherwise strong relationships crumble.
By virtue that you are reading this, it is likely that you’ve experienced jealousy and its negative effects firsthand, are tired of the strain it puts on your relationship(s) and possibly how it ruins them and want to put an end to it, for good!
Whatever the case, you’ve made the right move looking for a way to address it because uncontrolled feelings of jealousy can be really toxic and disastrous in relationships.
Tell me, have you been wondering:
Why does jealousy really exist in my relationship?
Does jealously mean we’re incompatible?
What is the best approach to handle it without creating “bigger issues?”
What are the habits we can establish in my relationship to avoid it?
If you have, then you must have been struggling in more ways than I can conceptualize, but I have a solution for you.
Jealousy in Relationships, a very informative book by Theresa Miller is what you’ve been looking for. Theresa Miller is an acclaimed Best Seller of books dealing with a broad range of anxiety disorders, and has a series of books dedicated to relationship health. In this particular one, she gives practical, insightful and far-reaching advice on what you need to know and do to overcome jealousy in your relationship for good.
More precisely, this book will teach you:
- What jealousy really is and how it impacts relationships
- How to understand your thoughts
- How to manage your emotions
- How and why we experience jealousy
- A detailed insight into the fear of abandonment
- How you can overcome obstacles in your relationship
- How to overcome jealously in your relationship
- How suffering increases motivation
- How you can transform your relationship
- What you need to look for in a partner
- How to set a goal for a heathy relationship
- The practical communication skills you need in your relationship
- How to move on
…And much more!
Indeed, this beginners’ book will show you why it’s possible to find satisfaction
The Hidden, Dirty Secret of Trauma and Abuse!!!
Do you feel trapped? Overwhelmed?
Do you understand, deep down inside, that you deserve better, but you just can’t seem to walk away from your abusive partner who has turned your world into one of chaos, pain, and fear?
Then you likely have formed a traumatic bond with the person holding you hostage in a toxic relationship.
A traumatic bond is a physiological hold that your abuser has created. This bond, built by your normal reactions to the highs and lows of your abusive relationship, affects your self-esteem, your confidence, and your very identity. This bond makes it extremely difficult for you to escape the trauma that haunts you.
Are those invisible strings keeping you from living a happy, healthy life? To help you understand the traumatic bond that has been formed between you and your abuser, TRAUMA BONDING, tells you the signs of the bond, how the bond is formed, and ways to break the bond.
How do you cut those strings -- permanently? Several different types of therapy are discussed, such as eye movement desensitization and restructuring, cognitive behavioral therapy, and other types of therapy that are less traditional, such as equine assisted therapy and art therapy. These therapeutic methods, which can be used in conjunction with medication, can help you become more self aware, and replace your negative self talk and maladaptive thoughts and behaviors with positive skills that can help you develop a healthy relationship with yourself and the world around you.
You are in the middle of the grocery store and that feeling of dread overcomes you. Your therapist isn’t there to coax you out of the panic attack. Anxiety, fear, and other issues can pop up their ugly head anywhere. To combat these tense moments, there are other techniques that you can work on alone. Meditation, breathing exercises, mindfulness, grounding exercises, gradual relaxation exercises, and other techniques are discussed to help you defeat the negativity in your life.
Traumatic bonds are strong and hard to break. However, you are stronger. TRAUMA BONDING will be your guide to finding the you that was lost to the fear and pain that you’ve endured ♥ ♥ ♥
Get your copy today, and begin the new, happy, fulfilling life that you so richly deserve.
Do you long for a strong chemistry in your relationship but you’ve not achieved it yet because you struggle with the feeling that your companion keeps falling short and does not fully fill that hollow void in your heart?
And have you come across information that an understanding of the attachment theory could help you better your relationship and are looking for a comprehensive guide that will help you achieve all that and more?
If your answer is YES, then keep reading…
You’re About To Discover How To Specifically Discover The Love You Desperately Seek For, Eliminate Insecurities In Your Relationship And Find A Companion Who Offers Nothing But True Love Without Facing The Chronic Fears Of Rejection!
It is possible to eliminate insecurity in love and jealousy and neutralize conflicts as well as better understand your partner’s mind to ultimately build a strong, functional relationship based on mutual trust and understanding, even if your relationship has, for a long time, been contrary to that!
The fact that you are reading this means you are desperate to make that a reality and are probably wondering...
Where have I been going wrong?
Where do I start in the journey to transforming my relationship to what I would want it to be?
How do I sustain it to ensure my relationship is healthy and fulfilling all the time?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you so keep reading, as it addresses the issues from inside out by helping you to understand the attachment theory inside out.
With several bestsellers in the Anxiety and Phobias category, you can rest assured that Theresa Millers works will help turn things around in your relationship.
More precisely, you will discover:
- The different forms of attachment that we form in relationships and how to identify what form of attachment best describes you
- The strengths and weaknesses that come with different types of attachment and what to do about the weaknesses
- How we develop our style of relating
- Powerful exercises that will help you uncover deep-seated issues within your relationships and what to do to change
- The place of touch in building attachments, including the types of touch and how to deal with any challenges relating to touch
- The ins and outs of balancing autonomy and closeness
- The place of self-awareness in improving your relationships
- The different levels of self-compassion and how that relates to relationships
- The ins and outs of our emotions, including how to tolerate them
- How to talk through conflicts and how to use the gift of forgiveness
- How to make your partner feel good
- What you can do to help your partner, including how couples come to value autonomy over mutuality
- How selective focus could be the one thing that can make your relationship to thrive, including how to do it well
- How to make yourself more attractive using different strategies and why that matters
- When and how to ask for help to ensure your relationship thrives
- And much more!
Even if you have been hes
Are you fighting hard to shake off anxieties arising from suspecting your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband or fiancé but have not managed to do so yet because you do not know how to control the negative emotions that come with anxiety?
And are you looking for an authentic book that will speak to your heart and show you how to finally eliminate negative thinking, jealousy, attachment and overcome couple conflicts without facing the risks of following half-baked content that offers temporary results?
If you’ve answered YES, keep reading…
You Are 1-Click Away From Discovering How To Eliminate Negative Thinking, Jealousy And Attachment And Overcome Couple Conflicts Without Therapy!
If your relationship feels like a war-zone or high-stakes game, where anything could happen and signal the end of your relationship, you MUST be tired of living on the edge, holding your breath hoping that everything will turn out just well.
But as you well know; you cannot just bank on hope – you must be taking deliberate measures to deal with anything that is causing so much tension in your relationship!
The fact that you are reading this is clear that you’ve noticed that the tension has something to do with anxiety, fear of abandonment, jealousy and inability to deal with different conflicts in your relationship(s).
Perhaps you are wondering...
Why do I feel that my partner will leave me, cheat on me, might be cheating and more, even when it is not justified?
How does anxiety manifest itself in relationships?
Where does my insecurity come from?
How do we deal with conflicts without tearing what we have and each other apart?
If you have these and other related questions, this book will prove very helpful, as it answers them all in simple, straightforward language!
The author, Theresa Miller, is a Bestselling author under the ‘Anxiety and Phobias’ category so you can rest assured that the lessons in this book will be worth your while!
More precisely, you will learn:
- All about anxiety in relationships, including what it entails, its symptoms and how it manifests itself
- Proven ways to eliminate anxiety in relationships
- How your attachment style affects your relationship and how to deal with the unhealthy attachment
- How to effectively deal with jealousy and fear of abandonment in your marriage
- What to do to deal with conflicts in relationships to ensure they don’t tear you apart but instead make you stronger and get you closer
- An insider understanding of the life-cycle of relationships and why understanding that is necessary
- Practical advice for couples regarding love and relationships
- How possessiveness could be ruining your relationship and what to do about it
- And much more…
Even if you feel you’ve tried everything you can think of to stop being jealous, and scared of being cheated on or abandoned, this book will give you a new perspective that will truly transform your relationship(s) for the better!
Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now
Are you constantly quarreling and fighting with your spouse, feel like you want out, but also don’t want to let what you had to go down the drain and are desperately looking to fix your marriage and make your connection even stronger than before?
And are you looking for a guide that will help you uncover where you’ve been failing and what you can do to fix any problems in your marriage or long term relationship, without having to share your problems with anyone?
If you’ve answered YES, keep reading...
You Are About To Learn How You Can Turn The Anger, Resentment, Silent Treatment And Tension In Your Relationship Into Lasting Love Through Cultivating Honest Communication, Overcoming The Anxiety Within Your Relationship, And Creating A Strong Emotional Intimacy!
All relationships needs nurturing, as without that, love, respect, emotional connection and intimacy will feel like a foreign concept!
In fact, you don’t have to wait until your marriage is on the rocks to start doing something about it.
By virtue that you are here, it is clear you appreciate the importance of working on your relationship continuously to keep the fire burning, reinject trust, and ultimately make your relationship grow and thrive.
Perhaps you are here looking for answers to all the questions going through your mind...
How do we reconnect and build the spark that we had early on in our relationship?
How do we deal with the anxieties that come so often and that threaten the peace and happiness in our relationship?
How do we handle conflicts to ensure they don’t tear us apart?
What should you do more of and what should you reduce or stop doing to grow your relationship?
What about the sex – how do we ensure it never becomes a problem in our marriage?
If you have these and other related questions, you are in luck, as this book covers all that and much more to ensure you make things work between you, help you mend things in your relationship and restore love. This guide is carefully structured to target several difficulties that most couples face in marriage and how to solve these problems.
More precisely, you will learn:
- How to connect emotionally, why it is vital in every marriage, and practical ways to boost it
- Exactly how to build honest communication in your relationship, why it important to do so, and the effects of poor communication skills on the relationship
- How to improve communication skills in a relationship and make your dialogues more honest an open
- Appreciation and gratitude and their role in building a strong relationship
- How to negotiate and sometimes compromise in your relationship and why it is important
- How to handle your relationship with friends after marriage
- The five love languages and how to express them
- The role of sex in marriage
- And much more…
If you put the knowledge you acquire from this book into action, your marriage will definitely blossom and grow into the life long and beautiful union that it was meant to be.
When was the last time you argued with your partner?
How was your day going after you had that big argument?
How it affected your work, emotional state, productivity, and so on….
Relationships, especially close relationships, are an essential part of our life – no doubt about that!
And how well you pursue in such relationships often directly affect other areas of your life such as career and business, physical and emotional health, and others...
We all carry our baggage from past relationships. For some, however, that baggage leads to paralyzing fear.
Are you letting anxiety ruin your prospects of love?
If you have ended a relationship before it got too serious because you were afraid of being dumped, you know what I’m talking about!
Would you like to know what it takes to attain a life-long relationship that inspires, motivates, and bring happiness to your life?
Would you like to turn around your existing relationship and destroy anger, stress, and Anxiety you are currently dealing with?
You deserve respect, a special someone to cherish you, a person to grow old with and share life’s obstacles and triumphs. Here are just a few things you will discover inside:
- Simple methods to spot Anxiety at is early stages
- Anxiety can be a factor that defines your successful or not even before it starts a relationship, why?
- Most common obstacles in relationships
- The things you can start doing to reduce toxicity in your relationship
- How mastering your emotions
- What psychologists wish you knew about long-term relationship stability
- The real secret behind nearly every passionate relationship
- And much more…
Packed with actionable advice and strategies for stronger and more effective communication, this Bundle will teach you how to break the toxic cycle by learning to love and honor yourself above everything else.
That said, this collection will guide you through every single step towards a passionate and loving relationship of your dreams!
So, don’t wait, scroll up, click on “Buy Now” and Start Reading!
You Are A Step Away From Discovering How To Neutralize The Power Of Negative Thoughts In Your Relationships, Bring Back Happiness And Calm, Stop Fighting Constantly, Stop Stonewalling And Ultimately Find Peace, And Fulfillment In Your Relationship!
There are many different kinds of ways a perfectly good relationship can be ruined, and incompatibility and infidelity are two major ones. However, according to research, there is one thing that sabotages relationships more than anything:
Negative thoughts are the ultimate killer of all relationships – for the simple reason that there is a tight feedback loop between the thoughts, feelings and behaviors of someone.
Have you been wondering why you’re always anxious and stressed and insecure in your relationship?
Why the conflicts never cease?
Why you never feel close or intimate with your partner?
Why you can’t bring yourself to trust your partner enough to ‘come clean’ about what’s going on in your life?
Why you jump from one negative thought or feeling to the next on autopilot and how you just seem to feed off the negativity to become unhappier, sad, stonewall your partner, distrust them more etc.?
If you have, then your relationship has been suffering the effects of negative thoughts, which, in reality, have sent down many down the rabbit hole.
But you know what?
You’re closer to the solution more than you’ve ever been in your entire life. With a single click, you’ll have access to all the answers to the questions you’ve been having concerning the fading status of your relationship, including the ones listed above.
From the bestselling author of the anxiety disorder series, Theresa Miller's, this book is meant to help you rebuild your life and guide you into a healthy relationship by showing you how to handle negative thoughts, the symptoms of anxiety and stress, and how to solve the conflicts.
More precisely, this book will teach you:
- What types of relationships there are today
- What a truly intimate relationship is and entails
- The ins and outs of anxiety, including what it is, the history of anxiety and stress, symptoms of stress and how stress and anxiety affects your relationship negatively
- How to reduce conflicts in relationships
- How to strike compromises in your relationship without resorting to extreme measures
- How to understand and address the anxieties of your partner
- How to overcome insecurity in your relationship
- The ins and outs of negative thoughts in relationships and how to eliminate negative thoughts using different techniques and strategies
- How to handle the fear of abandonment
- How to use natural remedies in place of conventional therapy
- How to rebuild your life
- How to help your partner when they are anxious
- How anxiety can interfere with your relationship
…And so much more!
This is a simple beginner’s book that you can be sure to find interesting, motivating a
🖤 Best Seller in the category Anxiety Disorder - Good Reading 🖤
Can't find couple stability ?
Jealousy, anxiety, do you pervade your head like a worm ?
In this book we have tried to give the answers you are looking for !
★★★ For the more EMPATHIC READERS, the updated and expanded version has just been released! ★★★
Everyone thrives on love, safety of family, friends, and community but, if you are denied these basic comforts, you may develop intense fears of abandonment that can last well into adulthood.
Thanks to Anxiety in Relationship, you will be guided through a process, helping you undo negative thinking, based on anxiety and promoting mental changes and actions.
You will learn how to:
Overcome Relationship Insecurity
How Obsessive Attachment Impacts on the Couple
Jealousy is Deleterious ...especially in Marriage
Fear of Abandonment
How to Reduce High Couple Conflicts
The Life Cycle od Relationships
Advice for Couples
and Many, Many More…
By recognizing these coping behaviors and understanding their cause, you will not only gain powerful insights into your own mind, but also into the minds of those around you.
By understanding the psychological factors at the root of your attachment anxiety, you will learn to cultivate secure, healthy relationships to last a lifetime.
You will learn that confronting jealousy in your relationship does not have to be a catastrophe, but can redirect you and your partner to build more trust, acceptance, and connection.
If you are ready to stop with these painful relationships and start building lasting relationships and trust, this book can show you how to get the love you deserve
So what are you waiting for ? Scroll up & click the bottom " Buy now ”