|Número do modelo||TH9700|
|Comprimento do produto montado ou fora da embalagem||57.4 centímetros|
|Largura do produto montado ou fora da embalagem||52.8 centímetros|
|Funciona com baterias||Não|
|Número do modelo||TH9700|
|Dimensões do produto||57.4 x 52.81 x 26.01 cm; 4 Quilogramas|
Ofertas de vendedores na Amazon
Suporte p/ 2 Bicicletas p/Engate Thule Xpress (970)
|Você economiza:||R$ 140,00 (14%)|
|Prazo||Valor Mensal (R$)||Total (R$)|
|10x sem juros||R$ 84,90||R$ 849,00|
|9x sem juros||R$ 94,36||R$ 849,00|
|8x sem juros||R$ 106,16||R$ 849,00|
|7x sem juros||R$ 121,32||R$ 849,00|
|6x sem juros||R$ 141,50||R$ 849,00|
|5x sem juros||R$ 169,80||R$ 849,00|
|4x sem juros||R$ 212,25||R$ 849,00|
|3x sem juros||R$ 283,00||R$ 849,00|
|2x sem juros||R$ 424,50||R$ 849,00|
Melhorar sua compra
|Tipo de manutenção do veículo||Carro|
|Dimensões do item C x L x A||57.4 x 52.8 x 26 centímetros|
|Peso do produto||8.82 Libras|
Sobre este item
- Insira o número do modelo para ter certeza que se encaixa.
- Marca: Thule
Garantia de A a Z
Queremos que você tenha segurança sempre que fizer uma compra no site da Amazon.com.br. Por isso, oferecemos garantia para quando você compra de outros vendedores em nosso site, cobrindo a condição do item comprado e sua entrega dentro do prazo estimado. Saiba mais.
Frequentemente comprados juntos
Tem uma pergunta?
Encontre respostas nas informações do produto, em Perguntas e respostas e em Avaliações
Sua pergunta pode ser respondida por vendedores, fabricantes ou clientes que compraram este produto.
Confira se você vai publicar em forma de pergunta.
Insira a pergunta.
Avaliações de clientes
Principais avaliações de outros países
Im going to try and keep this simple, and then discuss my main points.
- it's solid, considering it just clamps on with no tools this thing locks on your Tow bar tight.
- folds up small, you could leave this in your boot once all folded up but great if your house has little storage space.
- no assembly like the more expensive platform racks Thule sell.
- holds 2 bikes, which considering how small this rack is, is quite some achievement.
- putting a bike on does require a bit of time to make sure it's secure, it's mostly about getting the frame seated it a position that works on this rack, which is quite cumbersome for some bikes. Would require adapters which is a negative.
- you need to buy a light board. I actually paid more for the light board then I did the rack, and it really is nothing special, that said your numberplate is obscured no matter what and i will discuss this further in a moment.
- wheel strap is too short even for one adult bike, so buy another strap.
- while it is cheaper than the other racks, it's inconvenient how it's sold. I had to buy the rack, the light board and an adaptor for the light board to fit the light board to the rack. (Which after buying became clear you didn't have to but it was more convenient to attach to the rack.)
- which leads me onto Thules misinformation and poor instruction manuals. Their website says the 9761 adaptor is required to fit the 976 towbar, this is not the case, the board includes straps, the adaptor just makes it more stable and quicker.
Also a lack of a UK contact number for Thule makes things a lot more hassle.
I just want to explain in more depth a few specific points that I've clocked onto that others may not have.
First of all if you only carry your bike once in a blue moon than this is ideal. It doesn't take up much space and all folds down neat and compact, it's the lightboard which takes up room.
If however your the kind of guy that likes to take their bike out for an adventure every weekend then this isn't really for you. It's too cumbersome to set up and take down each time.
If the lightboard wasn't a requirement this would be simple and quick to set up each time. But legally I would say you need to, it does block your numberplate if even only slightly so im sure you have to.
My issue is, you have to load the bikes, then click the light board in and then once you arrive you have to take the light board off each time,
I know that sounds like I'm being lazy, but after a ride I just want to stick my bike on the rack and head home. This also requires me to unplug it and put it in the car so it doesn't get nicked.
I mainly got this model because I currently do not have the money for any better, the platform racks start at £300 and go for even more.
This will do for now but I imagine at some point I'll hope to upgrade.
It still gets a goood rating because it does hold my bike nice and stable and securely, but in the future I'll look to get something like the Euro ride.
Hope this was helpful for those struggling.
The scissor frame has a good weight to it but not too heavy. It clamps over the tow bar and the horizontal tensioner is very firm to push down. I like that there is a pre-drilled hole in the frame here so that you can put a padlock on it. No one will be stealing the frame off the car! However it is also small enough that you could just take it off and pop it in the boot as it takes about 30 seconds to put on the tow bar.
The mechanism for the 90 degree arms that you sit your bike on are intuitive as to how you move them. Just make sure that the head of the screws are flat against the frame before you tighten them.
There are moveable rubber grips to seat your bike frame on which also have thick rubber straps to secure the bike with. We found that we had to put the straps on the longest hole and pull to stretch them round our frames as they are slightly chunky.
Also supplied is a webbing strap with cam buckle to pass around the frame and through the wheel of the bike loaded nearest to the car. I'm going to invest in some more straps as there is nothing to secure the second bike included in the package.
I would really recommend this cycle carrier. Sturdy on the towbar, just enough room for two adult hybrid bikes, decent secure strapping. And all at a bargain price!
Avaliado na Espanha em 18 de julho de 2019
The product is super easy to install on the tow ball, literally takes seconds. Then the issue came when mounting my mountain bike. On the closer of the settings it would fowl on the back of my car, where as further away it would take up too much space to mount my partners bike!
Such a shame, longer arms would be far better, it looks like it is mainly suited to smaller bikes and road bikes. Be very careful purchasing this, as your bikes may be very close indeed!
Just to make anyone aware this was on a golf mk7.
Il existe 3 diamètres communs pour les boules d'attelage : 45, 50 et 60mm (normes ISO)
ATTENTION, ce porte vélo s'adapte UNIQUEMENT aux diamètres 50mm...!
Donc une commande pour rien... Article retourné ce jour, car la boule d'attelage de notre SUV est une 60mm.
Sinon je pense que cet article vaut le coup, rapport qualité prix imbattable, et en plus on a de la marque à ce prix là.
Et en plus, ça avait l'air facile à monter...
C'est bien dommage que le descriptif de l'article soit erroné, car pourtant c'est écrit EN GROS sur la première page de la notice que c'est pour les boules d'attelage de 50mm uniquement...!!!!!!
Merci de revoir vos descriptifs pour éviter cette déconvenue à d'autres clients SVP...!