Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town - Nintendo Switch
|Prazo||Valor Mensal (R$)||Total (R$)|
|10x sem juros||R$ 46,43||R$ 463,58|
|9x sem juros||R$ 51,58||R$ 463,58|
|8x sem juros||R$ 58,00||R$ 463,58|
|7x sem juros||R$ 66,26||R$ 463,58|
|6x sem juros||R$ 77,28||R$ 463,58|
|5x sem juros||R$ 92,74||R$ 463,58|
|4x sem juros||R$ 115,91||R$ 463,58|
|3x sem juros||R$ 154,54||R$ 463,58|
|2x sem juros||R$ 231,79||R$ 463,58|
Melhorar sua compra
- Cultivate your farm and town - tame the wilderness of the peninsula and build your farm from the ground up; Gather and process materials to fulfill requests and improve olive town's infrastructure, upgrade tools, or commission new outfits and accessories
- Simple mechanics, deep gameplay - greenhorn farmers can rest Easy with the return of seedling and normal mode; veteran players ready to create a bustling farm will find familiar features and facilities with new twists on classic gameplay elements
- A farm of endless possibilities - clear the land, repair old facilities, and place new ones wherever you see Fit; level up your farming skills and craft a variety of decorations and facilities from fences and automatic livestock feeders to crop sprinklers
- There's always something going on in olive town - participate in local festivals as the town comes to life with over 200 unique events; get to know your neighbors better and you may even find love with a special someone among them
Frequentemente comprados juntos
Tem uma pergunta?
Encontre respostas nas informações do produto, em Perguntas e respostas e em Avaliações
Sua pergunta pode ser respondida por vendedores, fabricantes ou clientes que compraram este produto.
Confira se você vai publicar em forma de pergunta.
Insira a pergunta.
Detalhes do produto
- Idioma : Inglês
- Dimensões do produto : 2 x 0.3 x 2.8 cm; 45.36 g
- Número do modelo : 82050
- Data de lançamento : 23 março 2021
- ASIN : B08PMRRN7K
- País de origem : EUA
Ranking dos mais vendidos:
Nº 1,184 em Games e Consoles (Conheça o Top 100 na categoria Games e Consoles)
- Nº 43 em Jogos para Nintendo Switch
- Avaliações dos clientes:
Avaliações de clientes
Principais avaliações de outros países
Style/ Graphics - Are great, there is no denning that Story of Seasons looks great on the switch.
Basic Game Play - Break Down
Your Home - I feel that it looks/ style sucks compared to Trio of Towns. Where I had so many options to make my home more personal. Here I can essentially decorate small parts of my home, and that's it.
Layout/ Farming - There is lots of land! Getting access to it, isn't that hard. Sprinklers are awesome. Good selection of crops.
Animals - You can tame them - cool. You can't sell animals, if you like to breed and sell your animals, like you good in previous games. Then you should note, that can't happen. Other than getting the rights to breed, and owning pets. The animal shop doesn't really do anything for me personally.
Taking Pictures / Donating to the Museum - Its easy to take pictures and donate them to the Museum. It doesn't really earn you anything, you can buy statues of the animals you have photographed and donated, but your limited to where you can put them. (There house items only) Other items can be donated, but there is no real reason to do so, no special scene is unlocked or anything.
Town Tasks / Events - I feel like there easy to deal with, in Trio of Town I had years of game play to finish everything to upgrade the towns. I know that there was three towns compare to one, but still... I wanted more to do!
Town events are not tied to the farm at all - no vegetable contest or animal contest. The events that do happen are super easy to win. I like animal and crop contest... I guess there changing it up but I wanna show off my critters... sigh ...
Overall - I prefer the other Story of Seasons. More task to complete, more town events I can work towards winning. I think this would make a great beginner / introduction to the series though, as I see it has easier to play through :)
Is definitely a pricey game compared to Stardew valley but I like the look of this. If u have money to spare this game is good. If u don't spend that money on Stardew
Overall great game!