Usando a câmera do seu celular, digitalize o código abaixo e baixe o app Kindle.
Siga os autores
Position of the Day: Sex Every Day in Every Way: Sex Every Day in Every Way (Adult Humor Books, Books for Couples, Bachelorette Gifts) Capa comum – Ilustrado, 1 agosto 2003
Melhorar sua compra
From the perpetrators of Nerve.com's wildly popular Position of the Day: After all these years of thinking 69 was our lucky number, here comes 366 hand-picked erotic scenarios from Nerve.com's treasure trove into one gloriously chunky, deeply inspiring, and hilarious compendium. Yes, that's 366 - one for each day of the year plus a little something special for leap year! Illustrated with anatomically correct drawn figures, the positions run the lusty gamut from plausible to creative to Honey, get my weight belt, this is going to require some heavy lifting!Position of the Day is about not becoming a creature of habit, because even the Excuse Me, Do I Know You? can get boring if that's the only position in your repertoire.
- For beginners and the acrobatically challenged, there are accessible suggestions such as the Corporate Merger, the Wet Blanket, and the TV Dinner
- The adept and adventurous can try their hand at The Snow Blower, The Papoose, and the Quasimodo, which field-testing suggests is best attempted only after a vigorous round of stretching and a can of Red Bull
- Em & Lo (Emma Taylor and Lorelei Sharkey) pen Nerve.com's sex and relationships advice column, The Em & Lo Down (Advice from Near-Experts)
This activity book is a fun way to keep things exciting and put the spice and adventure back into your relationship.
With 366 positions of varying degrees of difficulty for every day of the year - including leap year!
- Great bachelorette and Valentine's Day gift
- All at once informational and humorous
Descrição do produto
Sobre o Autor
Detalhes do produto
- Editora : Chronicle Books (CA); Illustrated edição (1 agosto 2003)
- Idioma : Inglês
- Capa comum : 376 páginas
- ISBN-10 : 0811839575
- ISBN-13 : 978-0811839570
- Idade de leitura : 13 anos e acima
- Dimensões : 10.8 x 2.54 x 17.46 cm
- Ranking dos mais vendidos: Nº 228,219 em Livros (Conheça o Top 100 na categoria Livros)
- Avaliações dos clientes:
Sobre os autores
Avaliações de clientes
Principal avaliação do Brasil
Principais avaliações de outros países
It’s literally just that a calendar from January 1st with some vaguely human shaped people in a position and a label of each “position”. Couldn’t be practically used due to the drawing and lack of description