Opções de Compra
|Preço Kindle:||R$ 245,99|
Usando a câmera do seu celular, digitalize o código abaixo e baixe o app Kindle.
Seguir o Autor
Modern Computer Architecture and Organization: Learn x86, ARM, and RISC-V architectures and the design of smartphones, PCs, and cloud servers (English Edition) 1ª Edição, eBook Kindle
A no-nonsense, practical guide to current and future processor and computer architectures, enabling you to design computer systems and develop better software applications across a variety of domains
- Understand digital circuitry with the help of transistors, logic gates, and sequential logic
- Examine the architecture and instruction sets of x86, x64, ARM, and RISC-V processors
- Explore the architecture of modern devices such as the iPhone X and high-performance gaming PCs
Are you a software developer, systems designer, or computer architecture student looking for a methodical introduction to digital device architectures but overwhelmed by their complexity? This book will help you to learn how modern computer systems work, from the lowest level of transistor switching to the macro view of collaborating multiprocessor servers. You'll gain unique insights into the internal behavior of processors that execute the code developed in high-level languages and enable you to design more efficient and scalable software systems.
The book will teach you the fundamentals of computer systems including transistors, logic gates, sequential logic, and instruction operations. You will learn details of modern processor architectures and instruction sets including x86, x64, ARM, and RISC-V. You will see how to implement a RISC-V processor in a low-cost FPGA board and how to write a quantum computing program and run it on an actual quantum computer. By the end of this book, you will have a thorough understanding of modern processor and computer architectures and the future directions these architectures are likely to take.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with transistor technology and digital circuit principles
- Discover the functional elements of computer processors
- Understand pipelining and superscalar execution
- Work with floating-point data formats
- Understand the purpose and operation of the supervisor mode
- Implement a complete RISC-V processor in a low-cost FPGA
- Explore the techniques used in virtual machine implementation
- Write a quantum computing program and run it on a quantum computer
Who this book is for
This book is for software developers, computer engineering students, system designers, reverse engineers, and anyone looking to understand the architecture and design principles underlying modern computer systems from tiny embedded devices to warehouse-size cloud server farms. A general understanding of computer processors is helpful but not required.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Computer Architecture
- Digital Logic
- Processor Elements
- Computer System Components
- Hardware-Software Interface
- Specialized Computing Domains
- Processor and Memory Architectures
- Performance-Enhancing Techniques
- Specialized Processor Extensions
- Modern Processor Architectures and Instruction Sets
- The RISC-V Architecture and Instruction Set
- Processor Virtualization
- Domain-Specific Computer Architectures
- Future Directions in Computer Architectures
Há uma versão mais nova deste item:
Ofertas da Loja Kindle
Todo dia, novas ofertas em diversos eBooks. Confira todas
Descrição do produto
Sobre o Autor
Detalhes do produto
- ASIN : B083QJG28Y
- Editora : Packt Publishing; 1ª edição (30 abril 2020)
- Idioma : Inglês
- Tamanho do arquivo : 13160 KB
- Leitura de texto : Habilitado
- Leitor de tela : Compatível
- Configuração de fonte : Habilitado
- X-Ray : Não habilitado
- Dicas de vocabulário : Não habilitado
- Número de páginas : 562 páginas
- Ranking dos mais vendidos: Nº 325,128 em Loja Kindle (Conheça o Top 100 na categoria Loja Kindle)
- Nº 58 em Importados de Dispositivos Móveis
- Nº 190 em Importados de C e C + + Programação
- Nº 198 em Importados sobre Eletrônica em Engenharia Eletrônica
- Avaliações dos clientes:
Sobre o autor
Avaliações de clientes
Principais avaliações de outros países
This book is aimed more at the Academic student in their first/second year.
This book is well written and explains the voncepts and ideas in a " easy-to-follow" style.
This book can be used by, not just students, but anybody eith a keen interest in Modern Computer Architecture, Design, and Organization.
Well worth a slot in any computer science students' or computer enthusiasts book shelf.
Really hard to read if you're new to the subject like myself because of all the specialized vocabulary (each thing has it's own name and reading 5 pages will take you 30 minutes) but if you make the effort there's a lot of very interesting content to be discovered.
Just one thing : there could have been a lot more sketches and diagrams (it's almost all written in sentences) to ease the understanding.
I recommend to watch videos on the same subject in parallel of reading the book to clarify everything.
Anyway, thank you very much to sir Ledin for the work and for sharing his knowledge.