Autores semelhantes para seguir
Gerenciar aqueles que você segue
Os clientes também compraram itens de
Livros de Mark Lutz
Get a comprehensive, in-depth introduction to the core Python language with this hands-on book. Based on author Mark Lutz’s popular training course, this updated fifth edition will help you quickly write efficient, high-quality code with Python. It’s an ideal way to begin, whether you’re new to programming or a professional developer versed in other languages.
Complete with quizzes, exercises, and helpful illustrations, this easy-to-follow, self-paced tutorial gets you started with both Python 2.7 and 3.3— the latest releases in the 3.X and 2.X lines—plus all other releases in common use today. You’ll also learn some advanced language features that recently have become more common in Python code.
- Explore Python’s major built-in object types such as numbers, lists, and dictionaries
- Create and process objects with Python statements, and learn Python’s general syntax model
- Use functions to avoid code redundancy and package code for reuse
- Organize statements, functions, and other tools into larger components with modules
- Dive into classes: Python’s object-oriented programming tool for structuring code
- Write large programs with Python’s exception-handling model and development tools
- Learn advanced Python tools, including decorators, descriptors, metaclasses, and Unicode processing
Updated for both Python 3.4 and 2.7, this convenient pocket guide is the perfect on-the-job quick reference. Youâ??ll find concise, need-to-know information on Python types and statements, special method names, built-in functions and exceptions, commonly used standard library modules, and other prominent Python tools. The handy index lets you pinpoint exactly what you need.
Written by Mark Lutzâ??widely recognized as the worldâ??s leading Python trainerâ??Python Pocket Reference is an ideal companion to Oâ??Reillyâ??s classic Python tutorials, Learning Python and Programming Python, also written by Mark.
This fifth edition covers:
- Built-in object types, including numbers, lists, dictionaries, and more
- Statements and syntax for creating and processing objects
- Functions and modules for structuring and reusing code
- Pythonâ??s object-oriented programming tools
- Built-in functions, exceptions, and attributes
- Special operator overloading methods
- Widely used standard library modules and extensions
- Command-line options and development tools
- Python idioms and hints
- The Python SQL Database API
If you've mastered Python's fundamentals, you're ready to start using it to get real work done. Programming Python will show you how, with in-depth tutorials on the language's primary application domains: system administration, GUIs, and the Web. You'll also explore how Python is used in databases, networking, front-end scripting layers, text processing, and more. This book focuses on commonly used tools and libraries to give you a comprehensive understanding of Python’s many roles in practical, real-world programming.
You'll learn language syntax and programming techniques in a clear and concise manner, with lots of examples that illustrate both correct usage and common idioms. Completely updated for version 3.x, Programming Python also delves into the language as a software development tool, with many code examples scaled specifically for that purpose.
- Quick Python tour: Build a simple demo that includes data representation, object-oriented programming, object persistence, GUIs, and website basics
- System programming: Explore system interface tools and techniques for command-line scripting, processing files and folders, running programs in parallel, and more
- GUI programming: Learn to use Python’s tkinter widget library
- Internet programming: Access client-side network protocols and email tools, use CGI scripts, and learn website implementation techniques
- More ways to apply Python: Implement data structures, parse text-based information, interface with databases, and extend and embed Python
Damit Sie im Programmieralltag immer den Überblick behalten, sind die verschiedenen Sprachmerkmale und Elemente in Python - kurz & gut übersichtlich zusammengestellt.
Für Auflage 5 wurde die Referenz komplett überarbeitet, erweitert und auf den neuesten Stand gebracht, so dass sie die beiden aktuellen Versionen 2.7 und 3.4 berücksichtigt.
Python - kurz & gut behandelt unter anderem:
Eingebaute Typen wie Zahlen, Listen, Dictionarys u.v.a.; Anweisungen und Syntax für Entwicklung und Ausführung von Objekten;
Die objektorientierten Entwicklungstools in Python;
Eingebaute Funktionen, Ausnahmen und Attribute; pezielle Methoden zur Operatorenüberladung; Weithin benutzte Standardbibliotheksmodule und Erweiterungen;
Kommandozeilenoptionen und Entwicklungswerkzeuge.
Mark Lutz stieg 1992 in die Python-Szene ein und ist seitdem als aktiver Pythonista bekannt. Er gibt Kurse, hat zahlreiche Bücher geschrieben und mehrere Python-Systeme programmiert.
Portable, powerful, and a breeze to use, Python is ideal for both standalone programs and scripting applications. With this hands-on book, you can master the fundamentals of the core Python language quickly and efficiently, whether you're new to programming or just new to Python. Once you finish, you will know enough about the language to use it in any application domain you choose.
Learning Python is based on material from author Mark Lutz's popular training courses, which he's taught over the past decade. Each chapter is a self-contained lesson that helps you thoroughly understand a key component of Python before you continue. Along with plenty of annotated examples, illustrations, and chapter summaries, every chapter also contains Brain Builder, a unique section with practical exercises and review quizzes that let you practice new skills and test your understanding as you go.
This book covers:
- Types and Operations -- Python's major built-in object types in depth: numbers, lists, dictionaries, and more
- Statements and Syntax -- the code you type to create and process objects in Python, along with Python's general syntax model
- Functions -- Python's basic procedural tool for structuring and reusing code
- Modules -- packages of statements, functions, and other tools organized into larger components
- Classes and OOP -- Python's optional object-oriented programming tool for structuring code for customization and reuse
- Exceptions and Tools -- exception handling model and statements, plus a look at development tools for writing larger programs
Already the industry standard for Python users, ProgrammingPython fromO'Reilly just got even better. This third edition has been updated toreflect current best practices andthe abundance of changes introduced by the latest version of thelanguage, Python 2.5.
Whether you're a novice or an advancedpractitioner, you'll find thisrefreshed book more than lives up to its reputation. ProgrammingPython, 3rd Edition, teaches you the rightway to code. It explains Python language syntax and programmingtechniques in a clear and concisemanner, with numerous examples that illustrate both correct usage andcommon idioms. By reading thiscomprehensive guide, you'll learn how to apply Python in real-worldproblem domains such as:
- GUI programming
- Internet scripting
- Parallel processing
- Database management
- Networked applications
Programming Python, Third Edition coverseach of thesetarget domainsgradually, beginning with in-depth discussions of core concepts andthen progressing toward completeprograms. Large examples do appear, but only after you've learnedenough to understand their techniques andcode.
Along the way, you'll also learn how to use the Python language inrealistically scaled programs--concepts such as Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and code reuseare recurring side themes throughout thistext. If you're interested in Python programming, then this O'Reillyclassic needs to be within arm's reach. Thewealth of practical advice, snippets of code, and patterns of programdesign can all be put into use on adaily basis--making your life easier and more productive.
Reviews of the second edition:
"...about as comprehensive as any book can be."
--Dr. Dobb's Journal
"If the language had manuals, they would undoubtedlybe the texts from O'Reilly...'Learning Python' and 'Programming Python'are definitive treatments."
Portable, powerful, and a breeze to use, Python is the popular open source object-oriented programming language used for both standalone programs and scripting applications. Python is considered easy to learn, but there's no quicker way to mastery of the language than learning from an expert teacher. This edition of Learning Python puts you in the hands of two expert teachers, Mark Lutz and David Ascher, whose friendly, well-structured prose has guided many a programmer to proficiency with the language.
Learning Python, Second Edition, offers programmers a comprehensive learning tool for Python and object-oriented programming. Thoroughly updated for the numerous language and class presentation changes that have taken place since the release of the first edition in 1999, this guide introduces the basic elements of the latest release of Python 2.3 and covers new features, such as list comprehensions, nested scopes, and iterators/generators.
Beyond language features, this edition of Learning Python also includes new context for less-experienced programmers, including fresh overviews of object-oriented programming and dynamic typing, new discussions of program launch and configuration options, new coverage of documentation sources, and more. There are also new use cases throughout to make the application of language features more concrete.
The first part of Learning Python gives programmers all the information they'll need to understand and construct programs in the Python language, including types, operators, statements, classes, functions, modules and exceptions. The authors then present more advanced material, showing how Python performs common tasks by offering real applications and the libraries available for those applications. Each chapter ends with a series of exercises that will test your Python skills and measure your understanding.
Learning Python, Second Edition is a self-paced book that allows readers to focus on the core Python language in depth. As you work through the book, you'll gain a deep and complete understanding of the Python language that will help you to understand the larger application-level examples that you'll encounter on your own. If you're interested in learning Python--and want to do so quickly and efficiently--then Learning Python, Second Edition is your best choice.