Vandal Hearts [video game]
Não temos previsão de quando este produto estará disponível novamente.
- Uma estratégia RPG
- Gráficos de 32 bits oferecem excelentes visualizações 3D dos campos de batalha
- Lidere sua equipe de cavaleiros, magos, clérigos e mais contra monstros e chefes.
- Defenda o seu território com uma intrigante variedade de armas e feitiços emocionantes
- Efeitos visuais criativos mantêm os jogadores colados à tela
Tem uma pergunta?
Encontre respostas nas informações do produto, em Perguntas e respostas e em Avaliações
Sua pergunta pode ser respondida por vendedores, fabricantes ou clientes que compraram este produto.
Confira se você vai publicar em forma de pergunta.
Insira a pergunta.
Detalhes do produto
- Descontinuado pelo fabricante : Não
- Dimensões da embalagem : 11.94 x 11.94 x 0.25 cm; 149.69 g
- Número do modelo : SLUS-00447
- ASIN : B00002SV4N
- Avaliações dos clientes:
Descrição do produto
Sem jogo – somente capa e manual. Ambos em boa forma, mas podem ter pequenas falhas
Avaliação de clientes
Principais avaliações de outros países
Anyhow, when compared to the complexities of the SRPGs of today like Disgea this one is pretty basic however it's still extremely fun to play and honestly that's the best reason there is to own it yourself. You follow a group of characters through different missions and defeat the forces of evil. Sounds generic enough, but they threw in enough interesting aspects to keep it fresh:
1) As characters level up, (most) will have the option to class change from one of two choices. For example, your mage type character has the option of becoming a stronger type of mage or a healer instead. This is really fun and helps the replay value as well for any subsequent playthroughs.
2) On the battlefields, pay close attention to any spot on the ground that looks weird or out of place (ex. a seashell in the middle of a dirt patch). Very often there's hidden items in spots like these.
3) Some of the mission objectives are varied. There's one mission where you have to help a village of people who're all turning into zombies and another where you have to try to win it within a certain # of turns before the attack dogs get you.
4) Extra, "hidden" missions abound that are pretty challenging if you can locate them.
5) GIANT SPOUTS OF BLOOD FOR NO APPARENT REASON ASIDE FROM IT'S AWESOME.
The graphics admittedly aren't much to write home about and in fact weren't even all that great when this game was new. But hey, do you play Ms. Pac Man for how awesome it looks or for how much fun it is? Give this one a shot, by all means. There is a sequel that I also bought way back when however they changed a lot of the formula and to me it just didn't work so I can't recommend that one as a follow-up.
classic game, mostly for elitists now.
more people should play old games like this, not only to allow them to see that good games dont have to be all about the graphics and that story should play a larger part in modern games whether they are for console/pc or some other device.