Need for Speed: Rivals - PlayStation 4
|Você economiza:||R$ 58,80 (37%)|
|Prazo||Valor Mensal (R$)||Total (R$)|
|3x sem juros||R$ 33,34||R$ 100,00|
|2x sem juros||R$ 50,00||R$ 100,00|
Melhorar sua compra
- Cops vs. Racers – Racers are lone wolves out for their own glory; driving agile cars built for high speed racing and epic chases. Cops work in teams to hunt down and bust racers using the full power of the police force.
- High Stakes Rivalry – Watch the stakes grow through a new scoring system that lets racers risk their speed points to shoot for higher multipliers and greater rewards, or bank their speed points safely when they return to a hideout.
- AllDrive — This revolutionary new feature lets you seamlessly join a world where your friends are already racing and chasing. Single-player and multiplayer are no longer isolated game modes.
Frequentemente comprados juntos
Tem uma pergunta?
Encontre respostas nas informações do produto, em Perguntas e respostas e em Avaliações
Sua pergunta pode ser respondida por vendedores, fabricantes ou clientes que compraram este produto.
Confira se você vai publicar em forma de pergunta.
Insira a pergunta.
Detalhes do produto
- Descontinuado pelo fabricante : Não
- Idioma : Inglês, Francês
- Idioma : Inglês
- Dimensões do produto : 1.52 x 13.46 x 17.02 cm; 90.72 g
- Número do modelo : Dupe of B00D3RBZHY
- Data de lançamento : 11 novembro 2013
- ASIN : B00D3RBZHY
- País de origem : EUA
Ranking dos mais vendidos:
Nº 1,676 em Games e Consoles (Conheça o Top 100 na categoria Games e Consoles)
- Nº 299 em Jogos para PlayStation 4
- Avaliações dos clientes:
Descrição do produto
Welcome to Redview County, where a street-racing rivalry between cops and racers never stops as both sides compete in an all-out war featuring the fastest cars, mods and technology in a gritty open road environment. Play as either a cop or racer, where each side of the law has its own set of high stakes challenges, rewards and consequences. Risk everything in the ultimate high stakes rivalry.
- Cops vs. Racers – Racers are lone wolves out for their own glory; driving agile cars built for high speed racing and epic chases. Cops work in teams to hunt down and bust racers using the full power of the police force. Intense racing moments are made even more thrilling with access to upgradeable pursuit technology customized to each side.
- High Stakes Rivalry – Watch the stakes grow through a new scoring system that lets racers risk their speed points to shoot for higher multipliers and greater rewards, or bank their speed points safely when they return to a hideout. The more risk you take on, the faster you can progress, but get busted by the cops and they take your speed points as a reward.
- AllDrive — This revolutionary new feature lets you seamlessly join a world where your friends are already racing and chasing. Single-player and multiplayer are no longer isolated game modes. There are no lobbies, no waiting; everything is seamless.
- Your Car, Your Identity — Power up your car with the latest upgrades in pursuit technology and personalize your bodywork with fresh paintjobs, liveries, custom license plates, rims, and decals to show off your car to the world. With millions of potential combinations, you can save different configurations and keep a variety of car packages on alert to leave your mark no matter the situation.
- NFS Network — NFS Network will be the hub for continuing your racing and chasing with access to stats, leaderboards and content uploads direct from the game. Breakdown what’s happening in your friends’ worlds in real time to see how AllDrive has shaped who owns what in their world. Also in the Network, engage with Need for Speed Rivals from the web, tablet, or mobile in Overwatch, a mini-game that connects you with the console/PC game by letting you help or hinder your friends to earn points towards exclusive paintjobs. Keep a watch on all the other players in your world using a real-time map that locates the cops before you start a race, or quickly find out which hideout is closest for you or your friend to bank Speed Points. Drop police road blocks and helicopters, or alert friends of inbound cops.
Avaliações de clientes
Avaliações com imagens
Principais avaliações do Brasil
Ocorreu um problema para filtrar as avaliações agora. Tente novamente mais tarde.
Por ALEX S. em 26 de fevereiro de 2021
Principais avaliações de outros países
The first time I've played Need for Speed was 10 years ago today on my computer. Although the graphics quality of the game was not the best. In other words it was very interesting using computer keyboard and the mouse to navigate the gameplay. It was my first experience with racing games I fell in love with. "NEED FOR SPEED" is still my first love for racing games after fighting games and adventure games. If you love racing games like me buy it.
Please note, the game is fantastic but it is a SINGLE player game and it doesn't say that anywhere.
If I could, I would have returned this game because I was looking for a 2 player game and this isnt it.