ASTRO Gaming A10 Gaming Headset + MixAmp M60 - Green/Black - Xbox One
|Tecnologia de conectividade||Com fio|
|Fator de forma dos fones de ouvido||Em torno da orelha|
|Conector de fones de ouvido||3.5 mm|
Tem uma pergunta?
Encontre respostas nas informações do produto, em Perguntas e respostas e em Avaliações
Sua pergunta pode ser respondida por vendedores, fabricantes ou clientes que compraram este produto.
Confira se você vai publicar em forma de pergunta.
Insira a pergunta.
Detalhes do produtoCor:Green | Edition:Headset + M60 (Xbox Only)
- Descontinuado pelo fabricante : Não
- Idioma : Inglês
- Dimensões do produto : 20.3 x 8.25 x 19.68 cm; 757.5 g
- Tamanho da tela : 0.1 polegadas
- Número do modelo : 939-001506
- Pilha(s) ou bateria(s): : 1 Polímero de lítio (necessita de baterias)
- Data de lançamento : 21 junho 2017
- ASIN : B072LQWGSB
- Avaliações dos clientes:
Avaliações de clientes
Principais avaliações de outros países
1. The higher range of the sound was occasionally painful, I couldn’t lower the volume otherwise I struggled to hear everything else.
2. After a few minutes how the headphones were sat began to hurt the top of my head, no matter how I put them.
3. This could be potentially a positive, the noise cancelling was really good! So good you couldn’t hear yourself talk, akin to talking with your tongue pushed to the top of your mouth which made speech difficult.
Other than that the sound was rather clear, nothing spectacular though.
For a budget options there are similar/better units out there for cheaper.
The amp works really well, annoying if you use the keyboard attachment on the controller regular as this has to be removed. The ability to alter either the voice or game channels is really useful.
It does come with a spare aux cable so can be used with other products not just the Xbox one which is useful.
I was going to return this item but ended up selling it to a friend instead.
My only complaints would be that it seems to make a noise like a connection is loose every now and then and I think its due to the battery of the controller reducing over time - its not frequent but I'm sure it might annoy some people. Also I've been using this on the original xbox one controller, on the new ones you don't need the mixamp and there is a cable that too so thats good when I upgrade to the new xbox; but I can't say how it performs on that so.